[epic] Strings [epic] Strings

Very nice

Its a very nice song, way better then mine. haha The Intro sounds actually very nice to me not crowded at all. Its very epic sounding and at the same time relaxes me. but some parts seem to clash against each other to much, or atleast it clashes to much for me. The choir sometimes doesnt really fit with the strings in the back ground, and at some parts made me give it the O_o look... But overall great song.

The Unfathomable Cycle of Life The Unfathomable Cycle of Life

nice

very niceee ^_^ reminds me of the old times, never knew ill like heavy metal, this seems more like metal to me but hell like i would know the diff :P anyways good job very nice sounds and didnt get annoying after awhile :)

Skywards Skywards

^_^

very nice, gives me a nice happy mood, yet has a tap of love music in it. :P do i make any sense? aha its a good song, kinda repeats but what song doesnt do that these days? :) 9/10 for you bro

Love is a Lie Love is a Lie

Very Nice Song

This is actually a very nice song but im not really sure about the second melody sound that kicks in around 1:05, it gives it a kinda of awkward feeling. Cheapish if you ask me =\ and it kinda bothers some after hearing that sound for a while/ maybe if you try a different sound, maybe a flute or something. Other then that though it is a great relaxing song. :)